Tuesday, 20 November 2012

My first post

About me and going shopping


I'm Laureen, a 22-year-old girl from Germany. As nearly every girl I love going shopping! For me shopping isn't just a necessary thing -  it's more than that. When I go shopping I can forget everything around me - the stress at my job the annoying things of the day and unfortunately also the money. 

That leads to the slight problem connected to nearly the best activity of the world. It's the fact that going shopping requires a lot of money. Money that I often don't have. 

But anyway especially when you are in a different country or city I would always recommend you to go go shopping. In my opinion shopping in Berlin, London and Amsterdam is definitively worth it. These are the most important shopping cities in Europe. So try it, persuade yourself and have fun! 




These pages might be helpful (especially for my German friends ;-))







4 comments:

  1. Yes, London it's definitely worth it! Which stores do you like most and can recommend me? If I want to buy cosmetics, where should I go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitive agree with. In London you can find a lot of different shops and you probably spend all your money for clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. helo laureen wow very interesting! so amazing! thank u for this i gonna read it later. hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... I have nothing to say about shopping... sorry!

    BUT!!!
    "I recommend you to go"

    and Julia: "what can you recommend me?"

    Come on guys, we studied this last week!!!

    ReplyDelete